As an active member of Friends of Peckham East, formally Friends of Brimmington Park since November 2005, we have participated in their mid-summer festivals. My role within the group includes applying for grants, and relevant event licenses supplying the sound system and also playing some music in between acts.
July 2011: We supplied the sound for Sugar Minot’s Memorial dance in Luton and Bradford.The sounds that played were; Youthman promotion, V Rocket, Bobo El Numero. Performing artist were;
- Josie Wales
- Little John
- Colour man
- JULY 2010: We were involved in a sound system dance where Foundation Sound International and G.I. Roadshow played on their own equipment. We were privileged to have the legendary King Tubbys played on our system. (Video available)
- JULY 2009: We featured in the 2nd edition of "Bring your tunes and defend your sound" beating Hollywood in the one for one, going through to the finals of which we were unfortunately defeated by Lazer Force.
- JUNE 2005-2007: Resident at The Brewers Arms pub in Camberwell, Friday nights with R.S Digital, playing the best in pop classics and 80s soul.
- FEBRUARY 2003: Fund raising charity dance with various sounds and DJs to include Wassy One and APS in aid of Sacoidosis and Interstitial Lung Association (SILA).
- FEBRUARY 2001: We experienced our very first sound clash outside of the UK in Munich Germany against Bazooka Hi Powa at the Atomic Cafe'
- 1999: Worked with Noe Noack, a radio presenter in Germany on Munich's Bayern 2 radio station to play in Austria (Linz)
- 1998: Collaborated with APS to Supply the equipment for the World Gold Cup Clash, this was held at the Temple Club in Tottenham. We warmed up before the clash started which featured; BASS ODYSSEY (with Squingy) LOVE INJECTION LORD GELLYS and JUDGEMENT SOUND STATION from Japan
- JUNE 1997: We played at the MERCILESS and EVERTON BLENDER Tour of the UK. The London show was held at the Adrenalin Village, Chelsea Bridge Road in Battersea.
- AUGUST 1996: We played at the Membbers Bar in Southall Community Centre along side, Martin J, (Choice FM), EMG Studio and Chris Peckins.
- MARCH 1993: We played with Touch of Class, 5th Avenue and Uncle Carl at Frenchie's Winebar in Norwood.